Monday, June 14, 2010

Moonshine @ The Laundrymat

Today was laundry day.  So I stuffed my duffel bag and headed two blocks down to the laundry mat.  I wasn't expecting any thrills or excitement, because this chore is usually the driest of them all.  I got all of my clothes loaded and decided to people watch in the doorway of the laundry mat.  Later, I turned around to check on my clothes and there it was, a full moon.  Dude's shorts were drooping down past his cheeks, and his cheeks were beautifully bare.  I noticed a young girl who's eyes were affixed to his ass and her mother was completely clueless as to what was going on.  I had to make a decision, do I continue to admire this man's ass, or do I put an end to the defiling of this young lady.  I decided to take the high road.  "Dude", no response.  "Dude", no response.  After the third "Dude", the loudest of all three, he finally looked my way.  I motioned for him to pull his shorts up while giving a quick head nod and glance over to the young lady.  He verbally thanked me and quickly pulled up his shorts. Damn!  I hate being a decent motherfucker. I finished up my laundry and headed home.  I decided to treat myself for completing both bags of laundry.  I popped into the local Trini Bakery.  I ordered my regular treat, sponge cake.  When I cut my look from the cashier to my left, there he was, the streaker. I yelled over to him, "ah..the streaker".  He must have noticed me before I noticed him because his response was rehearsed and flowed from his lips with force. "That's why I was doing laundry, I ran out of boxers".  The cashier didn't know exactly what we were talking about, but she was tickled nonetheless.  I said, "I didn't know if I should get your attention or let you figure it out on your own." He said, "No I am glad that you did", and in my mind I was thinking I'm not.  We both shared a force laugh and as I left the bakery I said "later moonshine" with the slickest look on my face that said "Boy I will eat you for dinner".  I didn't wait to see or hear his response.  I continued my course so that I would avoid doing or saying anything else.

Lesson Learned:  Look out for the kiddies, perversion can wait.

Badilisho
http://ibwriting.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from posting negative comments!