Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quotes by Badilisho

"I am here to teach the masses and kick asses along the way"


"I’d rather be a solo that grows, than a duet that dies."


"You attract happiness because you are happy, you attract drama because you are drama. All answers and solutions are within."


"You can learn from the least, and teach greatest."


"Be good 'cause I got being bad covered."


"See everyone as an opportunity to expand your network. See them, engage them, work them."


"I would rather have a new friend that can give me the same love I give, than an old one that takes me for granted."


"Everything is temporary. This piece of knowledge can carry you through a storm, and enable you to thoroughly enjoy every minute of your life."


"I don't fear God, I love him."  


"We are living a life of opportunity. Every price has been paid, and every cost has been accounted for. Appreciate your freedoms and take nothing for granted!"

By Badilisho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from posting negative comments!