Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dick Deeds


My dick has defined me,
From that thick vein that runs down the middle,
To the folds and the two moles on the side shaft,
They know me from the colorful descriptions that linger,
Descriptions that enter a room before I do,
Tales that are not near my full truth.
From the sticky white stuff that drips from their gaped butts,
To the sloppy stained sheets that hung to their sides,
The story grows without my consult or ear,
They know me from what was said in past years,
Untrue stories, started in a cold impersonal bed.
My dick has defined me,
As a player who can make your eyes roll,
Make your back arch and ache for more,
And while none of this is completely true,
It enters the room before I do.
I used it to make miserable souls temporarily happy,
They confused the gesture as some victorious notch,
If they knew the man attached there would be no tales,
And my dick deeds would not define the totality of me,
Instead, there would be regard for my slutty sacrifice.
By Badilisho
http://ibwriting.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from posting negative comments!