Monday, July 2, 2012

Blue from Jeans

Just stand, if you don't mind,
Let me take it in, from behind,
Makes me lick my lips,
Makes me wanna take a sip,
Can I have drop of your suga' babe?

Sweet with every swish,
Even ya' jeans wanna get hitched,
The thugs showing love,
And girls are killing doves,
You got it all behind you.

Yo' shit is proper...more than drugs,
Give'm something to think...about,
Break'm up down with each step,
Get'em hard..get'em drip,
Now walk away in skinnies.

One less line, I just came.

I rubbing my love,
Putting you in my dreams,
What's got me like this,
Is what's all up in your jeans.

Nicknamin' you phatty,
Or just plain cake,
Can I do you perfectly,
Or one sloppy mistake.

Walk away from me,
Give me wet dreams,
Just don't do it...no more,
Don't wear those jeans.

By Badilisho
http://ibwriting.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from posting negative comments!